Our Personalized Books are hard-bound, with glossy wipe-clean covers that allow your child to become the star of the story. These keepsakes also feature other personal information such as hometown, friends and a variety of other specific information depending on which of the many titles you choose. From the moment your child realizes the story is about him or her, the magic begins!
- QuickviewPersonalized Storybooks$14.95
"Step Right Up and See the Show” as your child leads the big circus brigade. When one of the clowns gets sick, your child is asked to take his place and lead the circus through the Big-Top on the back of Big Ben the elephant. Lion Tamers, Trapeze Artists, Stunt-Clowns, and trained seals can’t steal the show from your little boy or girl. This is their moment to be a part of the Greatest Show On Earth!
- QuickviewPersonalized Storybooks$14.95
A good choice for early readers. "I Like Me" reminds your child just how special he/she is. Pages have a small word count which will make it easy to encourage younger readers to tackle reading solo - all the while pointing out the wonderful qualities that make your child so easy to be liked (and loved)!
- QuickviewHoliday Parties, Personalized Storybooks$14.95
An inspiration that gives your child examples of things we should be thankful for! Presented by Gabriel, he teaches many of the reasons why we give thanks to God. God has given us all the joys we are able to experience through our five senses. Each page of this inspirational book talks about something for us to pray about, and then offers the prayers. Even the family pet gets a mention. The final page has a wonderfully written 21 line prayer that your child can recite each day!
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksWhat could be more fun than helping your little one learn about animals and numbers at the same time? These lovely illustrations and simple rhymes make it easy for your child to remember the story. The personalized details will keep your child interested in learning, and it makes a great gift before pre-school begins. Children, parents, and grandparents love this classic book. Get a head start on pre-school with this personalized storybook. Item PB538 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksToday's the day your child will stand in front of his/her Sunday School class and recite his favorite Bible story. But nerves are getting the best of him until a magic camel takes him back in time to the days of Jesus where he/she gets the message first-hand that he can do anything through the power of Jesus. Item PBR14 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized Storybooks"Be Smart, Be Safe" with this ingenious safety book. McGruff spends the day with your child at school teaching crime prevention. Include school name and up to 2 friends or relatives. Item PB517 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksWhen you talk to God, it’s called praying...This lovely non-denominational book helps children learn how easy it is to pray. Your child will learn that he or she can pray to God anywhere they go in this whole wide world that He has made. The book will help them find the words to say when they want to thank Him for all He does for us throughout the day. It also includes some beautifully written prayer poems. This beautiful inspirational book is a must-have for every young church-going child! Item PB531 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksYour child plays Peter in an Easter play and learns the true meaning of Easter. Include school or church name and child's grade. (If not in school yet, we'll use "Sunday school class.") Item PB531 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksMark this memorable milestone with a very special book made just for your child. Entertaining story will ease whatever anxiety he/she may have. Include school name, female teacher's name, male principal's name, 1 or 2 friends from class, and name/s of adult/s that get child ready for school.$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksExcellent for child development, this personalized activity book also teaches positive behaviors such as exercising, staying healthy, smiling, and brushing your teeth. The end of the book provides room for your child to record their favorite things from books to friends.$14.95
- QuickviewHoliday Parties, Personalized StorybooksYour child's Christmas Eve is very special when he/she meets Santa Claus and has the opportunity to thank him in person! This story's main character is portrayed with tan skin/dark hair. Item PB517 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksIf your child is ever in a fire, this book could save their life! A great trip to the fire station is a wonderful experience for your little boy or girl in this book. They learn how important fire prevention and fire safety can be. At the station, they get to meet real firefighters and take a tour. First they get to look at all the fire trucks including an old antique engine, plus they get to sit up in the driver’s seat of one of them. Then they get to see and wear the special uniforms and equipment that firefighters use. This is when they learn about what to do if their own clothes catch on fire...”STOP, DROP AND ROLL!” Next, the firefighters show them matches and a smoke detector. Your child is taught to never play with matches or lighters and always give them to an adult if found. He or she will also learn to never play near gas or electric heaters, or stoves and fireplaces, as many objects such as clothing and paper catch fire very easily. There are plenty of other things taught in this highly educational book such as how to contact the fire department, what to do if they see or smell smoke and other valuable life-saving lessons. As well as being educational, the book can be used to store important emergency names and telephone numbers for your child to keep close to hand. Don’t let your child go another day without this valuable book! This personalized children's book makes a great fund-raiser!!! Item PB517 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95