Our Personalized Books are hard-bound, with glossy wipe-clean covers that allow your child to become the star of the story. These keepsakes also feature other personal information such as hometown, friends and a variety of other specific information depending on which of the many titles you choose. From the moment your child realizes the story is about him or her, the magic begins!
- QuickviewPersonalized Storybooks$14.95
Although saving the big game, this book becomes the only “proof” of a true living baseball legend. It's a humorous take on how "good" your player really is. If your child (or adult) baseball fan is better at talking the game than playing the game, this is the perfect novelty gift. Filled with sarcasm and digs at the players true ability are sure to keep everyone laughing!$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized Storybooks$14.95
When illness strikes the hockey team members, your child takes their place and saves the game! Even though “the kid” is a little young and inexperienced, the coach of the team calls him or her to play. After an “official hockey-looking guy” rings the front doorbell, your child is taken to the arena. The coach comments that he/she must be the youngest player in the whole world. The game is intense and goes into overtime after the third period. The youngest player doesn't get any ice time, it’s still great just to be there in the best seats ever. Finally, the coach calls your child in during the final minutes to save the game!
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksGreat choice if your child is or has been on a soccer team. Teamwork and fair play is the emphasis in this soccer adventure. We can add lots of personalization to this one – including coach name and other team members names if you’d like!$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksThe legend of the mountain's treasure is passed down from the old hermit bear to your child while they embark on an ecological family adventure. Your child and a responsible grown-up will travel together on this magical trip in search of a lost treasure. Only the grown-up knows about the story of the mountain’s treasure as told to him or her by the “Old Teddy Bear”, and now this story will pass down to your own children. After packing the car, your child, along with a couple of friends, begin their overnight camping journey. Along the way, they work together to solve problems before finally realizing the true secret of the mountain. This personalized book is an ideal gift for children who love camping, or for kids preparing for an upcoming camping trip. My Camping Adventure features beautiful and very colorful illustrations with dynamic, engaging text that is very easy to understand. Give your child the best-personalized book about camping. Buy My Camping Adventure now. Item PB531 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksAvailable in either children's or Grown-Up's versions. This fishy tale begins when your child or adult falls asleep and dreams about the big fishing contest. Transformed into a Fishing Bear named Bobber, he or she manages to overcome those fishing challenges to catch the biggest fish ever seen. The children’s version is cute and will “catch” your child’s attention, while the adult version pokes fun at the one who always catches the biggest fish. At the end of the book, the child’s version allows your kid to record details such as their favorite fish to catch and eat, while the adult version includes additional space to record their favorite beverage and excuse. Item PB531 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksFor the golf lover - no matter how bad he/she is! Great way to roast that special golfer near and dear to your heart. Item PB517 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksAny child playing Tee Ball will love this book! "Tee Ball is Fun!" teaches that the sport is about playing fair and doing what's right. Book even has an autograph page for your child's favorite team autographs! Item PB517 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksThe most important lessons in team-play are friendship and sportsmanship. After anxiously sleeping the night before the competition, your child feels muscle soreness and wonders how he or she will perform. It turns out that the pain was too much to play well and the opposing team disappointingly wins the game. Of course, the coach gives praise to your child’s team for “giving 100 percent” but sadness over the loss is dismissed after the game when all the team-mates joke and have fun with your child. All the players get a “participation trophy” for their efforts and these are the greatest lessons of team sports. Item PB517 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95