- QuickviewHoliday Parties, Personalized Storybooks$14.95
An inspiration that gives your child examples of things we should be thankful for! Presented by Gabriel, he teaches many of the reasons why we give thanks to God. God has given us all the joys we are able to experience through our five senses. Each page of this inspirational book talks about something for us to pray about, and then offers the prayers. Even the family pet gets a mention. The final page has a wonderfully written 21 line prayer that your child can recite each day!
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksToday's the day your child will stand in front of his/her Sunday School class and recite his favorite Bible story. But nerves are getting the best of him until a magic camel takes him back in time to the days of Jesus where he/she gets the message first-hand that he can do anything through the power of Jesus. Item PBR14 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksWhen you talk to God, it’s called praying...This lovely non-denominational book helps children learn how easy it is to pray. Your child will learn that he or she can pray to God anywhere they go in this whole wide world that He has made. The book will help them find the words to say when they want to thank Him for all He does for us throughout the day. It also includes some beautifully written prayer poems. This beautiful inspirational book is a must-have for every young church-going child! Item PB531 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksYour child plays Peter in an Easter play and learns the true meaning of Easter. Include school or church name and child's grade. (If not in school yet, we'll use "Sunday school class.") Item PB531 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewHoliday Parties, Personalized StorybooksYour child's Christmas Eve is very special when he/she meets Santa Claus and has the opportunity to thank him in person! This story's main character is portrayed with tan skin/dark hair. Item PB517 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewHoliday Parties, Personalized StorybooksToday's the day for the big Easter Egg Hunt in your child's hometown, and what a great adventure it turns out to be for your special child! But is it real or just a dream? Include child's city and state, 1 or 2 relatives and friends, and (optional) name of park where egg hunt it usually held.$14.95