- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksIf your child is starting to get curious about the potty, this book will help encourage him or her to take the next step. The book expresses what your child may already be feeling, such as noticing that siblings and friends wear underwear...what a convenience. After getting a new pair of "potty underwear," bragging rights are high. Of course, there is plenty of help and support as he or she finds ultimate success! Item PB517 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksA wonderful book which tells the popular biblical story of Noah's Ark and his animal friends. Not only will your child learn the story of Noah’s Ark, but he or she will also see text from the Bible. After explaining why God was not pleased with Man, Noah becomes the re-builder of earth’s creatures. This beautiful and detailed rendition of the dramatic original story will draw your child in as it is written in a way which is easy for them to understand and enjoy. They will read it over and over again! Item PB517 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksThis cute keepsake portrays the happy couple as a pair of adorable teddy bears. All the details are here and retold in a delightful story that will be fun to read for years to come (to children one day, perhaps?) Item PB517 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksThis fun tease is a great way to roast those friends and family members who are approaching that "Over the Hill" stage of life! Great gift for that big 4-0 (or even 3-0 for that matter!). Item PB517 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewHoliday Parties, Personalized StorybooksToday's the day for the big Easter Egg Hunt in your child's hometown, and what a great adventure it turns out to be for your special child! But is it real or just a dream? Include child's city and state, 1 or 2 relatives and friends, and (optional) name of park where egg hunt it usually held.$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksA beautifully illustrated baby book becomes a unique way of treasuring your child's birth and makes an adorable; life-long family keepsake. The story records all the special details of your child’s birth but is presented using cuddly characters like "Topper the Turtle,"; "Squeeky Squirrel," and "Bouncy Bunny," all of whom will keep your baby interested, even when your baby's not a baby anymore.$14.95
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksAny child playing Tee Ball will love this book! "Tee Ball is Fun!" teaches that the sport is about playing fair and doing what's right. Book even has an autograph page for your child's favorite team autographs! Item PB517 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95
- QuickviewBirthdays, Personalized Storybooks$14.95
Every little girl who takes ballerina classes will love to be the lead ballerina in the ballet. Ballerina Princess tells the story of your child practicing all the ballet movements that all young girls learn in dance class. Everyone is preparing for the ballet, to support the guest ballerina in the ballet. Your child steps into the lead role when the professional ballerina gets sick and can't perform. Your child saves the day and gets a standing ovation! Personalized throughout, this book was illustrated by a Russian Artist, and will become a favorite keepsake of every budding ballerina! All Create-A-Books are made with durable wipe-clean hard covers.
- QuickviewPersonalized Storybooks$14.95
Join in on all of the fun and excitement that a Parade brings to your city. In this adventure, your child is asked to lead the parade with the Mayor of your town in a shiny red fire truck.
After being flown by helicopter over the parade route, your child leads marching bands, prancing horses, dancing bears, jugglers, and all kinds of other attractions right down Main Street in your town. At the end of the book there is a little game to unscramble letters and reveal the names of some of the characters your child read about.Item PB501 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs
- QuickviewHoliday Parties, Personalized Storybooks$14.95
The Menorah your child finds in the attic takes on its own personality as it teaches your child about this most special Jewish holiday.
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksThis unique story will help your older child cope with the arrival of a new baby. So much attention is going to Mom and the baby, why not involve big sister or brother, too? Let them know you have confidence they'll be the best big brother or big sister ever!$14.95
Item PB524 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs
- QuickviewPersonalized StorybooksThe most important lessons in team-play are friendship and sportsmanship. After anxiously sleeping the night before the competition, your child feels muscle soreness and wonders how he or she will perform. It turns out that the pain was too much to play well and the opposing team disappointingly wins the game. Of course, the coach gives praise to your child’s team for “giving 100 percent” but sadness over the loss is dismissed after the game when all the team-mates joke and have fun with your child. All the players get a “participation trophy” for their efforts and these are the greatest lessons of team sports. Item PB517 Shipping Weight: .75 lbs$14.95